The mission of the Storm Water Management Department is to implement, and enforce a storm water management program that is designed to reduce the discharge of pollutants to the county’s storm water system and the receiving waters of Pickens County and to minimize adverse impacts on human health and the environment in accordance with regulatory requirements.
*ENERGOV IS DOWN DUE TO SOFTWARE UPGRADES. WE ARE WORKING TO HAVE SERVICE RESUME ON AUGUST 11TH.*
Online Permitting, Planning, and Inspections EnerGov Citizen Self Service
EnerGov Citizen Self Service is a new county tool used for permitting and planning applications and scheduling inspections. This multifaceted site includes various features, that, when fully implemented during the upcoming months, will allow you to:
- Create an account
- Submit building and trade permits and upload plans
- Submit planning cases and upload plans
- Request inspections and view inspection results
- Make payments
- Print permits and invoices
To begin using EnerGov Citizen Self Service please click on the link below to be redirected to the website. New users must register for an account. In order to apply for a permit or planning case, check statuses on permits or cases, pay any fees, or schedule an inspection a log-in is required. Once logged in, all permits and cases tied to the account will be available to view.
Click here to access the EnerGov Citizen Self Service website.
- Maintain and improve water quality and reduce pollutants in stormwater runoff from construction activities
- Develop educational programs about the impacts of storm water discharges
- Develop a program to detect and eliminate Illicit discharges
- Implement and enforce the Pickens County Stormwater Ordinance
- Comply with the State of South Carolina NPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Regulated Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s)
Documents & Forms
222 McDaniel Avenue, B21
Pickens, SC 29671
Phone: (864) 898-5789
Fax: (864) 898-5795