It is the mission of the Pickens County Building Maintenance Department to maintain 95 safe, beautiful, and up to date facilities accessible to the citizens of Pickens County.Goals for 2021
- To complete our mission to the tax payers of Pickens County in the most cost effective way possible.
- To use local and small businesses whenever possible.
- To make sure COVID 19 safety procedures are closely monitored and work at safe distances.
- Our maintenance technicians respond professionally and quickly to service requests, for example plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC.
- We have a maintenance technician assigned solely to fire safety inspections.
- Our custodial team goes above and beyond providing clean facilities as well as cleaning supplies, trash removal, floor preservation, etc.
- We are dedicated to preventive maintenance – vehicles and equipment.
- County grounds are continuously maintained, regular mowing, trees/brushes pruned, mulch replenishing, beautiful flowers, etc.
1507 Walhalla Hwy., Pickens, SC 29671
Email Office Manager
Email Custodial Supervisor
Email Grounds Supervisor
Email Assistant Director
Email Operations Director