Domestic Abuse Victim

If You Are The Victim Of Domestic Abuse, Or Believe Yourself At Risk

If you are not in immediate danger but believe yourself to be in need of protection and the offender is your spouse, a former spouse or someone with which you cohabitate or have cohabitated in the past, you may wish to file a Domestic Abuse case. Cases involving Domestic Abuse are filed in Family Court. Contact the Victim’s Advocate through your local law enforcement agency for assistance or more information.