Download Employment Application
Download Sheriff's Office Employment Application
- Pickens County Government is an equal opportunity employer. We E-Verify.
- All positions require a valid state driver’s license.
- Positions are open until filled.
- Pre-employment drug screening and SLED backgrounds are required.
- A 10-year driver record is required of all candidates applying for a position
in which a County vehicle will be driven.
- Pre-employment assessments are required for certain positions, including EMS,
Detention, truck drivers, and motor equipment operators.
- Applicants applying for positions with the County are required to meet the minimum
qualifications or; an equivalent combination of training and experience in
reference to the position for which they apply, before an application may be
- Employment with Pickens County is based on an at-will and voluntary relationship.
The employment application is not a contract.
If you are interested in any of the following job openings, please apply
Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW) located at
Tri-County Technical College,
1776 Powdersville Road, Easley or
apply in person
at the Human Resources Office,
222 McDaniel Avenue, B14, Pickens SC 29671.
Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge,
pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects
of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
or age. If you believe that you have been discriminated against in violation of
the law, you should immediately contact Human Resources at 898-5855.