VEHICLE MAINTANANCE DESCRIPTION
1. We work on all county vehicles and heavy equipment.
2. We work on all vehicles for the cities of Pickens, Liberty & Central
3. We run the County Wrecker 24 hours a day.
4. We work on the equipment of the rural fire departments of Liberty, Pumpkintown, Holly Springs & Central.
5. We run two service trucks for road calls.
6. We keep a current inventory of parts & tires for vehicles & heavy equipment.
7. We keep records on all work done on all vehicles & heavy equipment.
To keep all county vehicles and equipment in good operating condition.
1. Keep all county vehicles and equipment in good operating condition.
2. Furnish county wrecker for all equipment as needed.
3. Keep up to date records on all county vehicles and equipment.
4. Keep parts in stock for current vehicles and equipment.
5. Keep all city and rural fire department vehicles in good operating condition.